Thursday, January 21, 2021

37. Cori supermask

 


Cori supermask

  • - Atas looking packaging

  • - Retails for $4.90 at NTUC

  • - Foam type, feel and texture, akin to Pitta Mask from Japan

3-Ply Fabric (the one shown in OP)

  • - I don't have experience with this, as only a friend out of my group of buddies collected this design

  • - BCI (Better Cotton Initiative)

  • - Looks to be the highest quality among the three (don't quote me). I can't differentiate 100% cotton, premium cotton. I like Superdry tee material and cotton spandex underwear though... -AHEM- but I digress...

  • - Comes in one colour (black), any evidences of other colours please do share.

Face Mask

  • - As described on the packaging

  • - Comes in a few colour variants, black, beige, maroon, grey (Caution!)

  • - The adult size comes in black. I took 2 other colours as I want some variety. The beige and maroon ones are labelled with Small. Unless you have kids in your household, or you are of small build, i.e. you can still wear kid sized clothes.

     

    DO NOT take the coloured ones. I opened the beige and maroon and an auntie told me adults cannot wear as it is too small. They won't allow us to exchange once the seal is opened. I tried the black mask on, as well as beige and maroon. True enough, the coloured ones are tighter and hurts my ears. It also arches upwards when laid flat unlike the black ones.

39. STOCK PHOTOS FOR SALE - Some examples

STOCK PHOTOS FOR SALE - Some examples from over 3000 photos at: www.shutterstock.com/g/toapayohvets                 -----------------------...